Orthodontics is the study of the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of irregularities of the teeth and jaws. Orthodontic instruments are used in conjunction with fixed and removable appliances.
• Banding Instruments – include band seating pliers, band contouring pliers, band removing pliers and a band pusher
• Ortho Cutters – include distal end cutters, hard wire cutters, wire cutters, pin and ligature cutters
• Debonding Instruments – include bracket removers and adhesive removing pliers
• Utility Pliers – include How pliers, Weingart pliers, crown crimping pliers and a variety of additional utility pliers
• Wire Forming Pliers – include wire bending pliers, loop forming pliers, arch forming pliers and a variety of additional wire forming pliers
• Wire Instruments and Wire – include wire twisting instruments and Babcock suture wire
• Gauges and Dividers – include boley gauges, crown gauges and spring bow dividers